The Laboratory The Laboratory

this is a great song you composed. I can almost see the Mad scientist at work in his lab, building his contraptions of evil. there are only a couple parts where you could have dropped the bass and really dive into his evil schemes but overall a 5/5

Midna's Lament (Acoustic) Midna's Lament (Acoustic)

WOW O_o

I always thought that Midna's Lament should always sound depressing or emotional in a unhappy way but this renditioning of the song is more like one you would hear during ones Quest or journey and not during ones time of need. the instruments seem to be very balanced and not overbearing. overall I am very impressed with the remake of this song. this is going straight to my Favs.

Beartheshadows responds:

= )

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

lol

Good job on the remix. a little loud though.

as was everything in 2004 hehehe :P

-shawn-

+*L.O.D. angels above me*+ +*L.O.D. angels above me*+

perfect

this song was one of my favorites in the game (well the sound track of LoD was awesome). I think you did a really good job with this sound track.

thanks man - I love legend of dragoon ^^

*-Angelic Legend of Dragoon-* *-Angelic Legend of Dragoon-*

soothing

brings back a lot memories, one of the most Epic games to hit the shelfs (i still think its the best game out there). keep up the good work, and make more LoD music.

Chronamut responds:

ya man def. one of the best games out there - I miss games like that - when is the next epic rpg going to be created??

-shawn-

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;LOZ: The Lullaby of Time&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>LOZ: The Lullaby of Time<<

awsome

this is epic, belongs in a movie or one of the newer games. I have to agree with Tegrash that this song belongs in another time. keep up the good work!

VGSongbird responds:

I wanted to take what I knew about old European choral music, and take the song a step farther...and back at the same time. ^_^ I'm glad you picked up on it and enjoyed it.